Thursday, January 07, 2010

Workshop

Today we met at the residential basement of one of the ladies. They have been using it as a workshop for their wood painting which now became a lovely meeting spot for limited attendants of five including our instructor. I sadly learnt today that one of the, infact the only proper, LNS of the peninsula has closed up. Well, the owner was also with us at some stage today and she was very happy. So that is what counts :) I took some pictures of the little heaven where I shall be one of the priviledged to be able to visit and join the clubers whenever I want during the week days :) I was also honored today and was asked to share my knitting knowledge with the ladies. But first, we all need to complete our embroidery projects :) By the way ... They loved my banana bread :)







Some WIPs and a completed needle organizer :)









No comments: