Tuesday, May 25, 2010

             

Anyone perusing through my blog will get a feel of my obsession on darning samplers, particularly the good ol' ones. I had been planning to design my version and am happy to announce that I finished it yesterday after working for two days with intervals. Not the easiest thing for someone who is not from the culture. I shall be stitching it with variegated silk threads over hand-woven silk fabric again introduced in this blog. I am partially showing the darning pattern cause I want to present it to your eyes once I finish stitching it :)


Another project I plan to consider starting is a cross stitch and beadwork combination kit of Victorian lilies. Surely, the silk darning project will have priority.





And something to keep my hyper hands occupied while watching TV :)


No comments: